Accelerated Sybase Unwired Platform delivery with CGI
In the previous paper in this series, we recommended SAP’s Sybase Unwired Platform as the leading technology to achieve these benefits.
Once you have chosen the architecture your next challenge is to implement a solution, rich in functionality, in the fastest, cheapest manner. Whether you are moving from a previous version of
SAP Mobile Asset Management (MAM), replacing another mobile technology, or implementing mobile
for the first time, Logica’s Accelerated Sybase Unwired Platform approach will:
- mitigate many of the risks associated with mobile technology implementation
- accelerate the deployment of a functionally rich and integrated solution
- provide a framework in which the solution can be implemented and supported more quickly and more cost effectively than an ‘out of the box’ approach.
Implementing a mobile architecture and platform is different from typical client-server solutions or even traditional SAP products such as ERP or CRM. In the following section, we outline how we help you realise the benefits from mobility projects quickly.
- A safer route to success through a proven track record in delivery
- Quicker delivery and robust governance using our ASAP/Prince2 delivery methodology with
agile components for SUP Mobile
- Faster implementations by using our pre-built data mapping layer in the middleware
- A more supportable and consistently implemented solution through the use of our implementation framework
- A solution that is supportable with a smaller variety of skills and with greater control
using our new pre-built SUP configuration components
- A more supportable solution with greater control using our pre-defined programming framework
Implementing a mobility solution using SAP’s Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) technology can be
achieved more quickly and with greater quality by engaging Logica.