Thought-Leadership in HR Outsourcing - ‘Getting out of the HR jungle’
Logica, now part of CGI, in collaboration with Outsource Magazine ‘Outsource Xplores’, has launched “Getting out of the HR jungle” - a thought leadership series created for senior executives and all decision makers, who want to put HR at the top of their boardroom agenda.
Today, the world of HR can be a “jungle” for organisations - largely impenetrable, with a myriad of perilous challenges and many unanswered questions, like:
- Why hasn’t HR figured how to align our future business strategy, when the workforce needs to be optimised now and in the future?
- Why do line managers appear to be from the 1980s, when HR should have enabled them to be effective coaches, supervisors, leaders and counsellors – the four hats of the modern manager?
- Why is the HR supply chain fragmented when we could achieve more sustainable value and alignment by letting our outsourcing partner manage the supplier eco-system?
- Why are we spending more on HR technology again, when it should be future-proofed and leverage the wider enterprise architecture?
We believe HR Outsourcing has a fundamental role to play in the transformation of the HR function and of the business as a whole and navigating the way out of the jungle.
This series will explore how outsourcing can help to ’get out of the HR jungle’ through:
- A roundtable discussion on the value of HR outsourcing
- An insightful interview with the senior HR Director of a pan-European organisation
- An audio interview with two senior executives at Logica, now part of CGI
And much more… Watch this space!
To talk to us about HR Outsourcing and how to “get YOU out of the HR jungle”, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org